U 10 Tennis Programming Now Available at SSC-Great Bay!
For More information about Racquetball Leagues and Tournaments, please contact:
Jean Lerch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tennis at Great Bay Athletic Club
Round Robin Play
Ten weeks of formatted match play for men's doubles, women's doubles, and mixed doubles. We have designated sign-up dates for each session once you have made payment and have signed-up we do the rest. We create a playing schedule and provide a list of players and subs. Members and non-members welcome, non-members are required to pre-pay guest fees ($10 per week) at the point of signing up.
USTA Team Play at Great Bay Athletic Club
There are many teams that are already in existence at Great Bay: Women's 2.5, 3.0, & 3.5; and Men's 3.5, 4.0, & 4.5 USTA travel teams. If you would like to join a team or have a team and that would like to play here at Great Bay, please contact our Executive Tennis Director, Anthony Sillitta at 603.659.3151 or email him at email@example.com.
Guest Policies for Tennis
Non-members 18 and over are required to pay a $10 guest fee prior to taking the court.
Guest fees apply to junior tennis player, regardless of age, who is a non-member and is participating in ANY tennis clinic except for our Quickstart and Junior 101 beginner clinics.
Children (12 & under) have no guest fees as long as one of their parents is a member at either GBAC or PAC.
All guest fees for clinics or other tennis programs to include round robins and USTA team practices are required to be paid at the time the player signs up for the clinic or program.
The following programs DO NOT require guest fees. Tennis Tots, Tennis Tots II and Quickstart.
In addition any players 12 & under who is not a member but one of their parents is a member, will not be required to pay a guest fee until they are 13 years or older.
Tennis Court Contract Guidelines
- Summer tennis contracts are for 13 weeks
- Payment for summer contracts are due between May 1- May 15
- Fall/Winter contracts are for 39 weeks except for those days affected by holiday closings
- The existing contract owner has first right of refusal until June 1
- Payment due date for Fall/Winter contracts is May 15th unless you purchased the same time and day for the summer in which case your payment for the fall portion of the contract is due August 1
- Contracted court time cannot be canceled, rescheduled or refunded unless the club was closed for that particular day
- Each player involved in a contract will be required to purchase a tennis only or club membership to Great Bay or Portsmouth Athletic Club
- All contracts are paid in full prior to booking the court(s)
- Changes to tennis contracts are not allowed after three days from the date of purchase
Booking and Canceling a Tennis Court
- Tennis courts can be booked (1) one week in advance by members and non-members. Click here for online court reservations at Great Bay.
- Payment in full for the court time and any guest fees is due prior to booking the court
- Any cancellation completed (1) week prior to the court reservation will get a 100% refund
- Any cancellation completed less than (1) week but more then 48 hours prior to the court time will get a 50% refund
- Any cancellation done within 24 hours of the court date and time will receive no refund
- If the club is open the court reservation will remain valid, if the club closes the court fee and any guest fees will be reimbursed in the form of Great Bay Dollars
Please email Anthony Sillitta, Executive Tennis Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions or to receive email updates on clinics, round robins,open court time, and other tennis related news